Worth getting H9s ?

meanie

have h5 and h2h is it worth getting h9s ? would it be faster booting up changing channels or would'nt make any difference ?

ok there is a h9.2s for £30 worth getting?
misread your post
so just stay with what i got right?

its only for caravan and maybe iptv to be honest what i have works fine you know what some of us are like if theres better model at a good price we cant resist

its only for caravan and maybe iptv to be honest what i have works fine you know what some of us are like if theres better model at a good price we cant resist
You will regret it they are total crap get a fire stick or gigablue android stick if its for iptv way better option.

You will regret it they are total crap get a fire stick or gigablue android stick if its for iptv way better option.
ok thanks have firestick there already use zgemma h2h and h5 for freeview and freesat as i want subtitles so buying any other zgemma not worth the money

ok another question Bouquetsmakerxtream take it thats for iptv what does it do? same idea as the one on willobuild puts channels in order for epg?

ok another question Bouquetsmakerxtream take it thats for iptv what does it do? same idea as the one on willobuild puts channels in order for epg?
It's the new version of Jedimaker.

Jedimaker has been replaced by BMX on my build.

Back