Worthy of a rant,

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Sunday as we know, was Euro's final,
Caron had been discussing a new ensuite, I ignored her, but soon as England scored, a beer or 2, were consumed.. in steps. Caron, with a design for new layout,
OK I said whatever you would like..
So today, Tuesday. New shower cabinet, arrived ( with pump)
Spot lights, tiles i have to collect obviously, in-between all this a friend who is a spark.
Called, stuss am I wiring your bathroom ?
So have dismantled the ensuite, electric chisel, got an airing. And have now got 4 bare walls. Excluding the loo..

Moral to this essay, never agree to a woman's demands when had a skinfull.

Attachments

• 20210713_132939.jpg
    20210713_132939.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
  • 20210713_100338.jpg
    20210713_100338.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
I would have said to my other half see you in court no legal binding so wouldn’t have to do it.
Although every woman wins eventually so I’ve been told😷😷😷😂😂😂

Removing old tiles from a plasterboard wall I bet that was fun 😂
I started using a new Christmas toy, electric chisel.
I got bored, nail bar, and a big hammer. Breeze block is a lovely shade of grey. After reboarding tomorrow, then change old pipe work,
Tiles are 300mm. Pump fits under the shower tray. Its the electrics I will be stuck on. So apparently my mates paying an appearance Friday/Saturday.

I would have said to my other half see you in court no legal binding so wouldn’t have to do it.
Although every woman wins eventually so I’ve been told😷😷😷😂😂😂
We have had a small domestic, but she has been ill, so I gave in
Luke ordered a small skip. Got delivered to next door ?

Are you going to tank the walls, I gotta do our bathroom, I wanna make a wetroom, so many ways to do it, membranes, paint on, aquaboards etc. Not sure easiest to choose for a diyer.

I have finished boarding. 8.00pm.
Decided to take coving off. Have taken the recessed lights down. Flooring is in stock but getting a company in Aqualock to seal it .. as then if it leaks I am covered. Wet membrane floors are in the gym shower area..forever leaking.

Back