360 X box 360clone drive

plasterer

All new to me this never even held an xbox pad. My lads just paid 25 quid to have some moddrd firmware put onto his xbox and software on hard drive. Ime quite savvy at cloning pc hard drives, is there any difference. Would I need any special software. The idea being to clone his 120 gig to a 500gig, but leaving the 120 fully intact in case it goes tits up. I have googled a few you tube tips. But it's called Techkings for a reason, init.... Paul

All new to me this never even held an xbox pad. My lads just paid 25 quid to have some moddrd firmware put onto his xbox and software on hard drive. Ime quite savvy at cloning pc hard drives, is there any difference. Would I need any special software. The idea being to clone his 120 gig to a 500gig, but leaving the 120 fully intact in case it goes tits up. I have googled a few you tube tips. But it's called Techkings for a reason, init.... Paul
Can not see why not,Just try it,What i remember was the disk drive is not swappable with out the drive key,Few years ago now useing Ixtreme LT 3.0 were the disk drive was flashed with firmware to read disk backups,Then jtag came out to run things from a harddrive.

Probably performed rgh 3 mod on it.

EDIT:
Sorry, I should have posted links for anybody wanting to do it.

Code:
Phat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw7JGyUUKbE

Slim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpOlGeCHwro

Last edited:
Aimbot and wall hacks and unlimited UAV for most of all the old cod’s
And RGH mod
Can I clone the sata drive once removed to another sata with macrium clone or Asus clone or any clone software cheers boys... Paul

Ok backing up hardrive is no problem. However. You have to know how your xbox has been hacked. To expand storage I would simply add usb drive.

Have upu got

1. Jtag hack
2. Or is it a disc drive hack

"I me quite savvy at cloning pc hard drives"
Paul, I'm about to try cloning my faulty laptop HDD to new SSD I've bought, before I do a fresh install and mess about installing all my apps and stuff, what software do you recommend and is there any free software ?, regards tommy

Hello mate Macrium Reflect is very good also free it used to be totally free but now only a week free trial. Think I do have the full free one here from a while back. But a weeks plenty to sort your hdd. Its very straight forward. Good luck.... Paul

"I me quite savvy at cloning pc hard drives"
Paul, I'm about to try cloning my faulty laptop HDD to new SSD I've bought, before I do a fresh install and mess about installing all my apps and stuff, what software do you recommend and is there any free software ?, regards tommy
I still use acronis 2019 version here is link to boot cd 2019 boot cd iso
if needed you can create an usb-stick with EASY2BOOT or YUMI

also older patch if needed if you want to install full version

Attachments

• ActivationATI(H).zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
If your xbox is hacked you may have to be very careful on just swapping out the drive.

If not you can pretty much do as you like

Back