X3M player issue

JBone89

Hello,

Was having issues with X3M yesterday as all playback was failing, opted to restart application in settings and upon reload my playlist was empty, even categories were not there, just All(0) and Favorite(0). Does this mean provider is down or is there something I can fix, updating playlist doesn't help. Unfortunate that I cannot check with provider as I got authorised through a family friend and I don't know provider. (Have always used VPN so not being blocked)

Edit - Can post pics if my explanation isn't the greatest

Are you allowed to use a VPN also?. I have had providers that don't allow VPN. So when the VPN was on it wouldn't allow me to update the channel lists

Thanks for your reply.

VPN deffo allowed as recommended and been using for a year, maybe you're right and sub has run out. I didn't realise it would change my playlist in realtime, I'm not convinced the true playlist is showing though. Bit frustrating not knowing provider, will use stickied thread i think as nothing worse than not being able to troubleshoot without bothering FF who I'm not exactly on casual talk basis with :sweatsmile:

Did u have the log in details. Maybe they have a clue of who you are with if you have the server details. Not sure any other ways of finding out 😕

Afraid not just had to send them a QR code from app and rest was authorised on their end, no login etc. Not ideal I know but was easy at the time....free too.

Tried connecting to Xeev editor but think is impossible without any login details/server details like you say

Back