Xbmc on Vu Duo 2

I've just sold my zgemma box to buy one of these I'm also interested which version of xbmc can I install how about Kodi helix 14 ?

kodidirect from download plugins,i have that on my old duo and tm nano.every now and again it needs an update just say yes and it installs.

xmbc

Hi my box is a Duo2 i have xmbc gotham installed on open atv 5 you can install it from the plugins panel xmbc launcher it has the full gui

i don't download with xbmc i use tsmedia. in xbmc you have to set the download folder in system settings for each plugin. it also stops recording when you exit xbmc so i don't bother

i don't download with xbmc i use tsmedia. in xbmc you have to set the download folder in system settings for each plugin. it also stops recording when you exit xbmc so i don't bother
i mainly use it to play movies from my main drive on my pc. I download with kodi direct but would be nice to be able to download from here too. I've set download folder etc. but on a pc its right click to access download menu ive tried holding down select but it still just streams the movie.

sorry i am having the same problem

here is how to fix it.

To access Subemnus in Xbmc we need a button to emulate right mouse Button.
We will do this using the mute button:

1) Goto the folder /media/hdd/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps and check if it is present the file keyboard.xml
2) If you have not the file in this location goto /usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/keyboard.xml
3) Edit file keyboard.xml
4) find line <volume_mute>mute</volume_mute>
5) Subtitute with <volume_mute>ContextMenu</volume_mute>
6) Restart Xbmc

Back