xbox controler

anfieldroad

does anybody have a clue about my problem.each time i keep putting new battries in my xbox handset after a while i keep getting the reconnect controler message any idears:bang head:

does anybody have a clue about my problem.each time i keep putting new battries in my xbox handset after a while i keep getting the reconnect controler message any idears:bang head:

dead batteries, it at least connects for a second right?

Last edited:
sounds like it man. i would invest in a plug in play kit. costs about as much as 2 packs of batteries. well worth the $. get one used at a local game trading shop for around 7$

ok homesick but what is a plug and play please:confused:

basically its a rechargeable battery pack that plugs into the back of your controller, then there is a wire that fits on top that allows you to plug it in when the battery dies. the cord plugs into the usb port on the front of the 360. you can even play with the controller while it charges. once its been plugged in for about an hour just unplug it and go wireless. plus the cord itself is long. so if you want to play with a dead battery you dont have to sit right in front of the tv. hope this helps, any more questions just ask.

homesick.

Back