One Xbox one takes ages to download

petert252

Hi all. Not used Xbox one for a while now. Because of kids and wife etc haha. well anyway just bought the new cod modern warfare. It took 22 hours to download and now after its installed, it needs a ******* update. Is there something wrong with it? It's basically being downloading for 24hrs now to play a game. Am I doing something wrong? Checked internet speed and it's almost 100mgps

cod modern warfare has been a nightmare, first day i bought it and installed it, there server went offline, only played it for 10 minutes
yes there is loads of updates i see, i think they released it too soon, its full of bugs, thats my opinion...

on your router use lan port 1 for the xbox, i read this on a xbox forum..

I think that depends on the router,
On some routers port 1 is gigabit, so only makes a difference if you get speeds in excess of 100mb
I use my gigabit port to feed my various switches, so keeping the throughput up for internal transfers on my LAN, my WAN is only 16 :(

cod modern warfare has been a nightmare, first day i bought it and installed it, there server went offline, only played it for 10 minutes
yes there is loads of updates i see, i think they released it too soon, its full of bugs, thats my opinion...

Thanks mate I've changed it been playing online with no problems

Back