Other Xbox Series X: First hands-on with the next-gen console and games

Joe516

VIP Member
Microsoft has given games journalists their first preview of the upcoming Xbox Series X console.

BBC Click's Marc Cieslak was among the first to go hands-on with the console, trying two next-generation games and taking a look at the device's backwards compatibility.

The console is due to go on sale on 10 November worldwide.

It will go head-to-head with Sony's PlayStation 5, which is released two days later in Japan and the US, and 19 November in UK. is released two days later in Japan and the US
Xbox Series X: First hands-on with next-gen games

Those who are fans of either will stick to them. While others who have money to burn will go for both lol.

Don't hate Xbox but never liked it or owned one. Always been so used to PlayStation as a kid and still am now lol.

I was looking at the XBOX tbf, but from what I've read controllers will only work off batteries. Major put off tbf.

One big bit of news is that the controller with have a USB-C port to let you charge and play at the same time. However, the controller will stick to the tried-and-tested battery pack system of AA batteries that Microsoft has used before, so you'll need to buy a rechargeable kit if you don't want to be replacing them all the time.

TBH single use batteries will work out more expensive and having to change constantly.

Where as with the rechargeable battery will last a long time with you just need to charge the controller. But again this depends on how much you would play which obviously will have an affect.

TBH single use batteries will work out more expensive and having to change constantly.

Where as with the rechargeable battery will last a long time with you just need to charge the controller. But again this depends on how much you would play which obviously will have an affect.
as fusion says you can buy the rechargeable docking kit for 2 pads,so one charges while you use the other.

PlayStation is on an 8nm node which was a huge f*up by Sony... Xbox has by far the superior architecture with it being on 7nm, that said I dumped console over 10 years ago... PC all the way for me, only downside is the cost maintaining & upgrading my gaming rig

PlayStation is on an 8nm node which was a huge f*up by Sony... Xbox has by far the superior architecture with it being on 7nm, that said I dumped console over 10 years ago... PC all the way for me, only downside is the cost maintaining & upgrading my gaming rig
A gaming pc makes ps and xbox look like a mega drive!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PC is always gona be more powerful than consoles. There Is no debate there.

But never could get into PC gaming apart from couple games here and there.

Always have found consoles much more comfortable since a kid.

Don't really care about all the technical stuff that much. If enjoy the game regardless of graphics or whatever else that all that matters to me.

to be fair my rig cost more than my car but I'm not a drinker so the coin I save is used to fund upgrades, teamspeak with a bunch of guys I've known for many many years means my PC is my social club plus it has many more uses than just gaming

Back