XC PLUGIN

Is there an issue using the mac address?

I think if this plugin was available as an option for a small fee id take it rather than all this messing about.

Is there an issue using the mac address?

I think if this plugin was available as an option for a small fee id take it rather than all this messing about.

Ask your provider if they can get it for you but bare in mind what happened to the guy in the other thread they cut his url m3u

Hi, I have Ftp'd the XCPlugin folder to the Zgemma to the directory and I keep getting the following error..

Some plug ins are not available, Extensions/xcplugin(No module named nVars)? Could you help please?

How much is the plugin after 10 uses? I've been on their forum but can't find the cost.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You'd prob need to buy server use from xtremecodes and be setting up a panel for users to find that out.

My iptv guy either doesn't know what I'm on about or has chose to ignore me but I've had no reply regarding the plugin but has got back to me about other things from then.

The plugin is an xtream codes custom app and after 10 connections it's an extra 32 euro on top of the panel cost for the supplier / provider.
PM me if anyone does want to test it out and give feedback to others about how it works ect.

Why not just get the details in m3u format and add it to the bouquets
This is what I did works great
Only thing I'm not sure about is will it update if any changes are made on server side like new channels added
Not sure if you have to redown down again

I use this plugging currently box office is offline I think are it just not there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an email from my server saying the fight will be put up on a pop up channel. All depends on who your with

I got access to the updated xc plugin...not massively different but looks a tad better is a bit sharper has a slightly bigger epg...still don't think you can record or anything though

hi guys is there a way of adding boughets to iptv ...noobs version ..newbie

Yh. It you need epg importer so iv been told are u can use echannelizer to do it but then u will need to do somthing els to get info working YouTube is your friend use it to your advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have Ftp'd the XCPlugin folder to the Zgemma to the directory and I keep getting the following error..

Some plug ins are not available, Extensions/xcplugin(No module named nVars)? Could you help please?

Hi
How did you sort this out
I have same error

Thanks

Back