XCIPTV App Help Please

intel

Have a 4k firestick which runsSmartIPTV quite well, but I heard that their are better apps about so
I wanted to try XCIPTV, it installed ok (version 3.0.1) and I put in the server details etc which must be
correct because if you run the app it gives the correct expiry date and loads all the channels lists etc.

But the problem I am having is that when I switch on a channel from the channel list, I round circle appears
for about for about 1/2 a second but then goes back to the channel list and the channel never starts, I have
tried different settings (different player settings etc) but still the same, then I uninstalled 3.0.1 and installed
version 3.2.2 (509) but its still the same, on the new version its allows for a M3U url but that says its loading
the channel list and then stops and goes back to the home page on the firestick, I have also uninstalled
SmartIPTV from the firestick but still the same problem, this happens on every single channel
any ideas please?

Have a 4k firestick which runsSmartIPTV quite well, but I heard that their are better apps about so
I wanted to try XCIPTV, it installed ok (version 3.0.1) and I put in the server details etc which must be
correct because if you run the app it gives the correct expiry date and loads all the channels lists etc.

But the problem I am having is that when I switch on a channel from the channel list, I round circle appears
for about for about 1/2 a second but then goes back to the channel list and the channel never starts, I have
tried different settings (different player settings etc) but still the same, then I uninstalled 3.0.1 and installed
version 3.2.2 (509) but its still the same, on the new version its allows for a M3U url but that says its loading
the channel list and then stops and goes back to the home page on the firestick, I have also uninstalled
SmartIPTV from the firestick but still the same problem, this happens on every single channel
any ideas please?
Ask your provider to give your line a kick as if you don't have multiroom and still connected to smart iptv and it's showing as online on the server it will be blank channels on a different app as still connected on server side

Back