XCIPTV

monkey666

Hi guys got a strange issue, I had XCIPTV installed on a android tv box, but the app crashed, and when I start the application it just opens up and exits back to android home screen, the way I would get this resolved this is to force close the application and clear data and clear cache, but where can I find the data which stores the actual user name and password where is this located on the box ? so I can paste it to a usb and open it up on my PC ?

Hi guys got a strange issue, I had XCIPTV installed on a android tv box, but the app crashed, and when I start the application it just opens up and exits back to android home screen, the way I would get this resolved this is to force close the application and clear data and clear cache, but where can I find the data which stores the actual user name and password where is this located on the box ? so I can paste it to a usb and open it up on my PC ?
I think if you clear data it removes all information. Just ask your supplier for username and password if you can’t remember it.

Sure it will, but this data must be on the box some where, I just moved to a new supplier, and when migrating all the boxes over this one was forgotten about, so I am trying to find out which one it is.

Did your supplier give u the xciptv app? If the supplier gave you a app code then it’s probably restored the backup files in downloader app

That I know, but it 100% is not cleared.

From Reddit
If still logged in
xciptv allows you to install an external player, in which case you’ll want to install mx player and then add it as the player for live tv, then while watching something, bring up the on screen options and click on the 3 dots top right then go to tools and then properties and then you’ll have the url, username and pw.

Last edited:
so it stores on the physical memory chips on the board itself ?
It will be stored on the NAND or eMMC flash memory chip depending on the brand and type of device..
Clear data deletes all the data that you add to the app and the information that was stored on the internal memory of the device.

Last edited:
Back