XE Epg and epg importer running together - programme descriptions

Adam7861

Hi Everyone,

I have a Zgemma H2H and I am using both satellite and IPTV. For the IPTV I get my epg directly through xtream editor and for sly channels I use Epg importer. The problem I am having is whenever the epg does a daily scan, it does not include the epg programme descriptions / synopsis. I currently have both epgs to start on boot.

However, If I clear the epg and rerun both xe epg and epg importer manually it then shows up the epg for both sly and iptv correctly until the following day where the issue returns. I am guessing there is some conflict between the 2 epgs. I have tried changing the epg importer file location to USB and the xtream editor to HDD to try and keep the two epgs separate but doesn't seem to make any difference?

Also, I wanted to ask is there any way I could get my IPTV epg imported directly from epg importer along with the sly epg rather than XE. I've read about needing a script but don't believe my provider has this.

Thanks

In epg importer there's a setting to clear data before importing try changing that to no. I'm not sure if XE has the same setting

Hi Everyone,

I have a Zgemma H2H and I am using both satellite and IPTV. For the IPTV I get my epg directly through xtream editor and for sly channels I use Epg importer. The problem I am having is whenever the epg does a daily scan, it does not include the epg programme descriptions / synopsis. I currently have both epgs to start on boot.

However, If I clear the epg and rerun both xe epg and epg importer manually it then shows up the epg for both sly and iptv correctly until the following day where the issue returns. I am guessing there is some conflict between the 2 epgs. I have tried changing the epg importer file location to USB and the xtream editor to HDD to try and keep the two epgs separate but doesn't seem to make any difference?

Also, I wanted to ask is there any way I could get my IPTV epg imported directly from epg importer along with the sly epg rather than XE. I've read about needing a script but don't believe my provider has this.

Thanks
Change the time slots when they download the epg, Could well be clashing so set one at 7 am and the other at 7.30 am

I had a very similar problem with the XE plugin which was cured by changing the EPG Importer setting 'Clearing current EPG before import' from yes to no.

Back