Xmltv

robuk360

Hi

I'm having a problem with the XMLTV epg. It has been working great, but tonight I noticed that some information was missing and it last updated on Saturday 13th Feb. So I pressed yellow for the manual update and the error, "No active EPG sources found, nothing to do", was displayed. When I checked the sources I only have two, satmate Sky UK and satmate Sky IT. The rytec sources have gone but the extension is installed. I have tried removing the plugin and adding it again. I saw a thread on placing a new xmltvconfig.py file in the directory and that didn't work.

Any idea?

rob.

Having the same problem myself using xmltv importer on open atv 5.1, have tried ota updates and placing the xmltvconfig.py file that I used last October to fix same problem with zgemma2s using open atv 5.0.

Forgot to mention that I reflashed my box with a previously working backup and that is now doing the same. I've also done a full system software update. Is what you meant by updating the rytec sources?

Install CrossEPG or if you already have it, there is an option to update the Rytec providers. It worked for me just now

Back