Xsaurus pure hd

Yes mate this sarius box has an aerial port but guy in store gave me a coaxel adapter that connects to that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Look at Bees combo box guide to setup cable but ignore the Sat side. You need her area net ID. Your main issue is you will need a cable test from the request section. Your line will never work in it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Look at Bees combo box guide to setup cable but ignore the Sat side. You need her area net ID. Your main issue is you will need a cable test from the request section. Your line will never work in it.

How do i get that or mate what sort of line would i need i could buy one now of ebay

for sly sat box`s where you have a feed from a dish ..you will require a sly sat line
for vm cable box`s where you get a feed from the vm box on your outside wall you will require a vm cable line

Lol no mate live in belfast just born there cursed with the name corkdogg

Ok good cause any normal UK cable line in here will work then for you. The South is a different kettle of Guinness lol

408210edc085651bda145e3106b56330.jpg
is this the rite way to rite ccam had to redo one

No it's CCcam.cfg, "all" file type. Need to make sure it saves as .cfg and not .txt. Also if provider issues you a CWS = line it won't work like you're used to. Ask for C or N and in a file from the provider.

Back