Xtream channel name removal


TK Veteran
i agent uses xtream to send me my iptv

With it I had some gaps in EPG, so what I did was copy their bouquets, fix the gaps and renamed them so when xtream updated it won't over right them and undoing the work

But here is the problem I went this morning and all the channel names where removed from the bouquets I copied, renamed and fix the EPG with

So in my EPG only the channel number shows up

Any had this

Just thinking in not to sure if the url has the name at the end aswell as on the next line
It removed the one on the next line. So I wonder if I put the name at the end would that stop it from happening