Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup watching the footyin HD on one of my back up smaller providers who got on it right from the start, my main supplier one of the big boys has nothing going on!!!! Strange thought would be the other way around.

yup watching the footyin HD on one of my back up smaller providers who got on it right from the start, my main supplier one of the big boys has nothing going on!!!! Strange thought would be the other way around.

Perhaps its easier to find a panel to support and then import a database of small numbers of Subs compared to tens or hundreds of thousand?. I noticed an alternative to XC had taken their site offline and closed their checkout to new customers due to load balancing issues, so already the huge influx of new customers is causing issues and I suspect the mass migration hasn't even properly started yet.

Last edited:
Under normal circumstances I would agree but I've never had this issue previously and only started after the recent XC issue.

I think somebody mentioned that the providers of the actual channel streams also use XC in some capacity for providing streams to multiple services and so the problem may lie further upstream.

Guys I've have two subs. One has been off since the bust but with constant communication to keep us updated. The other I've only had one msg from but all channels have worked without fault. Although this is great should I be worried about my personal data?

I don't think the Pollizio are going to break down your door anytime soon, no one cares about end users.
They want providers and even then, only major providers, they aren't going to chase some reseller with 50 customers down, no headlines in it

Is there a way to get the Zgemmas back up and running? My lines work fine on firestick but nothing on my H3..Using the bouquet maker E2mm3u plugin..any help be gr8

Mine 2 went down 36 hrs ago.. epg first then all channels. All came back up this evening faster switching than I had before... hopefully it will last especially past MotoGP tomorrow but provider through here and so far has always come up trumps just by giving the guys time to sort stuff out... and they will :-)

Mine went down on Zgemma days ago, on firestick most channels clear but constantly buffering.
Yup have 2 Zgemma boxes that are not back up with any channels, the same supplier has few back up in their apps, but IPTV suppliers and enigma 2 just don't go together they like the easy app life for firesticks...

mines back up, seems ok i have used my provider on different occasions and always got good service. he hasnt told me thats its back up ( although he told me that it was down) so i will have to see. right im off to watch the rugby on ITV.:LOL: EDIT it couldnt stand the pace and was a very partial servic. went off again yesterday only showing as offline.

Last edited:
What's working? I tried yesterday but it doesn't even create playlist. Says no playlist
I know it doesn't create playlists I already have bouquets installed documentaries sly movies nearly most free view channels didn't try sports

I think the biggest frustration with the current situation is the lack of information. I have 2 suppliers both of whom are down, I contacted both on 19/09 to be told they had problems and it will be fixed eventually. That's the last I heard and I don't expect to hear anything else. I just keep trying the apps each day with fingers crossed. It would be good if we had an indication as to when normal service will resume, i.e a week, 2 weeks, ever? I have even started talking to the wife, I may light a candle for iptv I am that desperate. So suppliers keep us informed PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back