Xtream editor help/sorting channels.

ohwell88

Hi firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section I'm new to all of this!

I've managed to set up xtream editor and got my iptv channels loaded onto my i55. However there is a few things that are bothering me...

The channel list seems to be stuck in favourites and can only get to them by pressing up on my remote then pressing blue to get to favourites is there anyway I can get the channel list/bouquet groups to show in all when I press red instead? (not sure if I'm doing something wrong or need to change a setting on my box)

Also is there a way to auto load the TV guide once my box is booted? Once my box is booted it stays on the openatv splash screen and I have to press up on my remote to get into the TV guide. (I'm using the slyk skin if that helps.)

Thanks in advance. :)

speak to your provider mate he need to set up at his end as he links it to the main line in xtream editor there should be qr code he will need

speak to your provider mate he need to set up at his end as he links it to the main line in xtream editor there should be qr code he will need

I've set it up myself using the xtreme editor website and plugin its all working in terms of EPG and channels working its just the layout that is bugging me a bit.

I want the bouquets to show in all channels and not just in favourites so I don't have to press up and blue to get to my channel list once the box is booted. Also once the box boots I'd like it to go onto a certain channel or tv guide if that's possible instead of showing the openatv splash screen until I press up and blue to get to the channel list.

Cheers.

Back