Xtream editor problem

aj1soad

I had xtream editor 2.06 installed on my gigablue box with vix and it worked well. Decided to update xtream editor to version 2.11 and now it's useless. Every time I go on a IPTV channel it says buffering and the vix sign comes up. It also makes it impossible to change channel. Is there something I can change to make it stable ? I don't think I'd be able to downgrade from 2.11 to 2.06 without uninstalling the add-on but then I'd loose my line ID.

I had xtream editor 2.06 installed on my gigablue box with vix and it worked well. Decided to update xtream editor to version 2.11 and now it's useless. Every time I go on a IPTV channel it says buffering and the vix sign comes up. It also makes it impossible to change channel. Is there something I can change to make it stable ? I don't think I'd be able to downgrade from 2.11 to 2.06 without uninstalling the add-on but then I'd loose my line ID.
Make a copy of your line id and input it manually once you have reinstalled the apk. You may need to supply the editor code to your supplier again as this can change

Back