xtream epg or xml

liaml1974

hi, does anyone have a good epg for uk and ireland with program description. i havw tivimate pro. also is xtream or xml better? I have a epg installed but no programs are displayed on the channel. i have paid for pro. any guides available. thanks

hi, does anyone have a good epg for uk and ireland with program description. i havw tivimate pro. also is xtream or xml better? I have a epg installed but no programs are displayed on the channel. i have paid for pro. any guides available. thanks
You don’t mention a IPTV provider without which there can be nothing available…

Pro doesn't get you any EPG data, you still need a epg source - normally the epg is provided by your provider.

XC or XML is personal preference really, if one doesn't work try the other.

There are 3rd party options for the epg data like iptvboss but that's paid for and for more advanced needs.

Are you using the xtream codes api on tvimate.
You can create an epg source if you have your username password and dns (url)

As has been mentioned, epg is dependant on the provider... My provider has pretty good epg for the uk and foreign/3pm channels. Altho, with the greater epg, takes longer to load the data, lol

As has been mentioned, epg is dependant on the provider... My provider has pretty good epg for the uk and foreign/3pm channels. Altho, with the greater epg, takes longer to load the data, lol
yes probably along with the other 300 odd countries and sports categories you do not need if you know what I mean :smiley: I also use an editor to assign epg_ids and remove what categories I do not need , but well worth it at the end of the day :smiley:

yes probably along with the other 300 odd countries and sports categories you do not need if you know what I mean :smiley: I also use an editor to assign epg_ids and remove what categories I do not need , but well worth it at the end of the day :smiley:
Wow, you have 100 odd more countries than anyone else could ever get! Your service must be outta this world! 🤣😜

@liaml1974
no xtream codes. not sure if im alloewsd to name supplier.

No you are not allowed to name provider.

You don't need to, the epg is provided with the streams, you need to use your providers epg

Back