Satellite Xtream Plugin query

satboy1

Hi guys....
Just quickly.....; i'm a bit unsure about the correct xtream plugin to load in to my H7S for iptv subs.........?
I understand from reading that the H7S being a relatively new receiver may need the armv7a type pluigin...??
BUT most only supply the mips32el type......
am i right to understand that the mips32el type plugin wont work in this H7s zgemma box...?
thanks guys....

You will need the arm version but it should be available. Failing that if you have your epg and m3u url you can use use (suls) iptv bouquet maker.

You will need the arm version but it should be available. Failing that if you have your epg and m3u url you can use use (suls) iptv bouquet maker.

Hi..
As a newbie.... Can someone give Me an idiots guide of how to load my providers m3u url and epg url into my zgemma H7S. ... I believe its possible with suls ....??
BUT
I was instructed by the provider to load his xtream plugin ..which was an armv7a ipk ..and at the.moment that is working..so I know his sub is working. But I want to use the old sly1 HD blue skin ..with EPG importer... If I can get your help to convert from the xtream plugin to the sly1 skin....which won't work with xtream plugin...
Is this awkward or even possible.... I hope it is possible.. And not impossible.. Thanks in advance

Back