Xtream tv epg listings help needed

Waldoni

Hi I have a zgemma i55 box and my mate set it up and got me going with xtream tv .
Anyone know how to get the epg program list to work ? I'm a newbie so any help would be appreciated

On your remote press:
Green
Go down to Xtream Editor
Press blue to load epg
Exit Xtream Editor
Wait 5 minutes or so press epg, if nothing has populated ask your friend or whoever setup the sub to check epg as in Xtream Editor it can either be set to use their own epg or a external source url. There may be another way using epg importer or the like but I have always used Xtream Editor's own epg.

On your remote press:
Green
Go down to Xtream Editor
Press blue to load epg
Exit Xtream Editor
Wait 5 minutes or so press epg, if nothing has populated ask your friend or whoever setup the sub to check epg as in Xtream Editor it can either be set to use their own epg or a external source url. There may be another way using epg importer or the like but I have always used Xtream Editor's own epg.
Thanks , I'll have a crack at that tonight , I tried myself using epgimporter but it didn't populate any listings at all , defo try this way, thanks for your reply

Im sure xtream tv and extreme editor are 2 different apps for enigma2 boxes to populate epg!!I think xteam tv you have to give mac code or something to supplier and xtreme editor you have to sync line id with app code.

:(y): yes so they are well spotted, should really start wearing my glasses when coming on here. Xtream TV would be down to the supplier I would think as if memory serves you have to run it through the plugin to select channels, vod etc not through the boxes gui?

Im sure xtream tv and extreme editor are 2 different apps for enigma2 boxes to populate epg!!I think xteam tv you have to give mac code or something to supplier and xtreme editor you have to sync line id with app code.
Is this easy to do for a novice? Thanks for your reply

:(y): yes so they are well spotted, should really start wearing my glasses when coming on here. Xtream TV would be down to the supplier I would think as if memory serves you have to run it through the plugin to select channels, vod etc not through the boxes gui?
Thanks for your reply, how do I ask my supplier for egp please ?

Back