xtreamity lost playlists

Hi all, so I've just loaded xtreamity, it worked great until I messed it up! It hadn't populated my epg, I made sure it was in in sources and tried a manual download and my box rebooted (sf8008 twin) it then lost the bouquet section, I went back into xtreamity and deleted the play list, I can't now create any playlists, at the end it says completed and downloads the categorys but then there are no playlists, I have removed xtreamity and reloaded it and rebooted my box, is there anything else I can try?

So just to clarify, I add a play list, I get message playlists added successfully but there are no playlists showing!
If you are still using jedimaker, check the path, usually etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder.
Make sure xtreamity is looking in this location for your regular playlist.
It will then create bouquets normally

If you are still using jedimaker, check the path, usually etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder.
Make sure xtreamity is looking in this location for your regular playlist.
It will then create bouquets normally
How can I see where xtreamity is looking it is not showing any playlists it creates so there are no settings

How can I see where xtreamity is looking it is not showing any playlists it creates so there are no settings
It's been a while since I used it but as @Ferret. says above check in the menu for playlist location and point it to where you keep the jedi playlist, usually etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder
It will use the same playlist and display all your VOD in a nice list with pictures and synopsis for each series/movie etc

Ok, So everything I tried would not work, ended up Resetting to manufacturers & reflashing Grogbuild, Selecting Xstreamity in EPG Sources and manual update, all looks good.
Thanks everyone for your input.
when you delete a playlist via the on screen display it effectively hides it (not deletes it) so when adding it again you get message as loaded ok but it remains hidden.
need to go into playlists folder via ftp and remove the * to unhide

Back