xtreamtv 404 not found - help

hi, I'm new to all this but i'll explain as best i can. i have a zgemma h2s running whooshbuild infinity 7. my iptv provider supplied me with a opkg install...command that i have tried with putty and Dcc-2 to install but it comes back with the same response everytime,
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download

i thought maybe it was my internet provider blocking the command somehow, so i got a vpn, no joy.
i've also reflashed the box. I've read so many forums and my head is fried, can someone please shed some light on why this happens. Also, just to note when i try to put in the command for wget_O etc line for my iptv service, it says no such file or directory, the iptv supplier ensures me the details are correct.

If your supplier has sent you a line, you can use it in jedimaker
if using xeaio, you need to send him your code number showing on screen and he will add it using the API line
DON'T post any line details here, what did he supply you with?

If its xtream TV which is mac based you can't use jedi or xe unless your provider will change from mac address to username and password for you and most providers won't do that ask him if he has an updated command line for xtreamtv

Your supplier has provided you with a script to install the plugin, within the script there will be a url for the plugin - you could try clicking on the url on your laptop/pc.

The .ipk file might pop up, if so - download the ipk file. Locate the ipk file on your pc/laptop and transfer onto a usb file. with the box powered on, insert the usb into the box and you might get a pop up to install the ipk - if so, proceed to installation.

restart box and check if plugin has installed.

If not, contact your supplier and request for the m3u url and/or request info/support on how to install the iptv properly on your e2 zgemma box.

If the above fails - seek a refund off them and request a supplier here.

Your supplier has provided you with a script to install the plugin, within the script there will be a url for the plugin - you could try clicking on the url on your laptop/pc.

The .ipk file might pop up, if so - download the ipk file. Locate the ipk file on your pc/laptop and transfer onto a usb file. with the box powered on, insert the usb into the box and you might get a pop up to install the ipk - if so, proceed to installation.

restart box and check if plugin has installed.

If not, contact your supplier and request for the m3u url and/or request info/support on how to install the iptv properly on your e2 zgemma box.
How many still use xtreamtv

Could be your provider hasn't updated the command line for it or ask him to change you to username and password and server url and port number and use jedi

Last edited:
Dependant on who the provider is, see if it’ll work via the plugin;

Press Green > Green > drivers > alt-XtreamTV-iptv-mips-boxes-

Then press Blue to validate!

There no alt-XtreamTV-iptv-mips-boxes in drivers. I tried from extensions and it says
Wget: error getting response: connection reset by peer
Collected errors:
*opkg_download_backend:Failed to download
Etc etc

Back