XtremeTV Problem

richiej

A strange one this, or so it seems.

I changed internet provider this week, and now can't seem to get my XtremeTV streams working on a Zgemma.

The strange thing is that I can get into the app/plugin, see all the channels and VOD, but nothing will play. So it's not like the app is being blocked. I know that the server that I am subscribed to is working, and I have tried a script with another provider, to see if IPTV is getting blocked, and this works great.

I am now with Vodafone and have tried to disable as many of the router settings that might be shaping what I access, but whether there is a key one that I am missing I don't know, but as I state above, the Zgemma will work using a script (although it is with someone else).

Any ideas?

Ask for a test using script from your current supplier ?
If that works then your xtream may be temporarily blocked on their server which happens at times.
They can normally then clear that if you give them your ip address.

Ask for a test using script from your current supplier ?
If that works then your xtream may be temporarily blocked on their server which happens at times.
They can normally then clear that if you give them your ip address.

So it's possibly me changing my IP address?

Ok. Cheers.

Some iptv providers may lock your ip address in when first connecting the service.
If they have done this then by changing your internet provider , your ip will not be showing as correct.

Back