YouTube Problem

rockford

Hello, can anyone help me with a issue I'm having try to get rid of something on my YouTube A/c. There is an account within my YouTube that I cannot delete. I must have put it there some time ago. I'm not tecky enough to figure out how to get rid of it. Please advise.

To log out of your YouTube account, follow these steps:

Go to YouTube's website and sign in to your account.

Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page, then click on "Sign out" in the drop-down menu.

You will be signed out of your YouTube account and will be taken back to the YouTube homepage.

My ex girlfriends channel is on my YouTube and she is not happy about it. Thing is I don't know now it got there, and I can't delete it. I don't know how to get rid of it. If I delete my account will that do it?.

My ex girlfriends channel is on my YouTube and she is not happy about it. Thing is I don't know now it got there, and I can't delete it. I don't know how to get rid of it. If I delete my account will that do it?.
Open YouTube
Go to the channel
Click unsubscribe

She may need to unsubscribe from your yt as well

It says subscribe, I clicked then I click on unsubscribe, still can't get rid of it, or the videos.

Yes it should get rid of it from your account as the entire Google account will be deleted and everything will go with it.

Youtube were having issues with people content not getting uploaded if your big.

Smaller users could upload content.

Okay i have a registered account as i like it and also like loads of content on it as a i subscribed to it. If i want to leave to stop getting notifications i unsubscribe to them to stop.
Might you have stored a favourites list of quick access ones you view a lot of

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2023-01-05_000050_www.youtube.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-01-05_000050_www.youtube.com.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
From last night my YouTube has gone wappy!
On my Shield Pro if you click a video it comes on with sound then goes black and comes back without sound sometimes doing that two or three times, The sound is then gone, I have deleted the app and reinstalled from playstore but still no fix.
I have played about with sound settings and it's the same whatever I change or add.
It's connected to a sound bar and Bluetooth subwoofer , all other apps installed work properly through the sound system and YouTube works on a Firestick that's on the same set up!
I did disconnect the sound system but the video on YouTube kept going off and on!
Any help would be appreciated

Power off router for 10 mins then on incase its network related as mine was wifi related
Done that today, had a nightmare my TP link router refused to come back on after reboot! Then when I logged into it to get it back said success but no Data, had to get old BT hub out of shed ! The BT hub has been off for 12 months lol so not WiFi related!

Try turning off HDMI cec and try again and also try a different HDMI cable if possible.
I cant replicate the issues your having @Toddy2 because your shield is newer than mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I found the solution: Settings:grin:evice Preferences:grin:isplay & Sound: Power Control: toggle off "Set TV input to shield when shield wakes (one touch play)". For some reason the shield is sending a wake signal during video playback which is toggling the input on, and causing the black screen. Since I've turned that setting off I've had zero problems.​

Someone posted this on nvidia help pages give it a try aswell @Toddy2 👍

I found the solution: Settings:grin:evice Preferences:grin:isplay & Sound: Power Control: toggle off "Set TV input to shield when shield wakes (one touch play)". For some reason the shield is sending a wake signal during video playback which is toggling the input on, and causing the black screen. Since I've turned that setting off I've had zero problems.​

Cheers Bud

That worked! I get a bit of going off at the beginning of video but it comes back with sound and plays properly after that.
Will reboot after I check all wires!
Thanks for that bud

Omg its definatly something your connecting then 😭😭😭😭

Omg its definatly something your connecting then 😭😭😭😭
Just an update! My official app has been unwatchable with picture going off with the sound as well, I saw a post from
@Jamie Lee spice ref Smart YouTube so I uninstalled official and download Smart YouTube Beta and followed the instructions to integrate my Premium account and bingo it's spot on!
Weird because I have no problems on Firestick or Cube!
There seems to be thousands of cures on the web but none of them actually work! Some problems with authenticity with some shields, mostly the pro version.
So a big thanks to @Jamie Lee spice

Back