Z gemma h.2s recordings

Jon2018

Hi
My zgemma box records non free to air channels for a few minutes and then stops. Although the programme set to record is highlighted in red but on viewing it stops after a couple of minutes. The free to air records no problem .

Would anyone know how to sort this..

If this is IPTV do you have a multiroom sub. If not I think if you watch a satellite channel you can record an IPTV channel but if you don't have a multiroom sub you can't watch an IPTV channel and record one at the same time.

I have a muti room sub.i have two tvs with iptv app from which the channels come.But I have a zgemma box aswell and can't record on that..

We need more information, we're stabbing in the dark, try to answer these questions before we go any further
Are you trying to watch one and record a second IPTV channel at the same time?
Which iptv app are you using?
are both boxes receiving iptv at the same time when you are getting recording failures?
What are you using to record to? - HDD - usb?

We need more information, we're stabbing in the dark, try to answer these questions before we go any further
Are you trying to watch one and record a second IPTV channel at the same time?
Which iptv app are you using?
are both boxes receiving iptv at the same time when you are getting recording failures?
What are you using to record to? - HDD - usb?

Ok sure, just to be clear I have a LG tv, it has a smart iptv app,using wooshbuild .I don't know if I can record via that way. But the same tv is also connected to zgemma box. Channels are coming on zgemma via same line as the smart tv app.but I go to record yes watching one channel and record another. It will not record .I am using external hardrive to record.

Have you tried setting a timer on your zgemma and instead of switching to smart iptv on tv just stay on the zgemma and see if it records that way if your on about iptv I have multiroom sub on my box and for me to be able to record whilst viewing another iptv channel I have to use the same device not seperate devices

Smart iptv app doesn't support recording
if using ZG, you would be able to record one and watch another if it's a multiroom sub, but only through the Zgemma, not record one via the box and watch a second via Smart IPTV pp as this is 2 devices as mentioned above by @bazcfc1

Have you tried setting a timer on your zgemma and instead of switching to smart iptv on tv just stay on the zgemma and see if it records that way if your on about iptv I have multiroom sub on my box and for me to be able to record whilst viewing another iptv channel I have to use the same device not seperate devices

Yes I do use the same device but suppose I'm watching something on iptv -channel bbc1 and want to record on the other channel it will only record it for about 5 minutes or less and stop. Yes I have tried setting it to record in advance but programme won't record..

Does your provider support recording have you tried service app

My zgemma is a twin tuner box .Even by presetting a programme to record it will record some or half and stops. It will record free to air channels but not channels with subscription. Provider doesn't have a clue, hence looking for help.

My zgemma is a twin tuner box .Even by presetting a programme to record it will record some or half and stops. It will record free to air channels but not channels with subscription. Provider doesn't have a clue, hence looking for help.
The channel your trying to record on iptv does it have epg

Back