Z Gemma H2H channels stopped working

Help needed

I got a new zgmma h2h box abt 6 weeks ago bloke came and installed it worked fine for about 3 weeks then come to watch tv and channels have gone off bought a new line and still same the bloke i got line off said it showing that were not conected to server checked internet conection and every thing is fine checked network id and thats fine get signal on all channels all the channels are there but only ones that work are bbc1 bbc2 itv channel4 and 5 sd but thats it cant get any more as any 1 any idea y this is im at whits end nw n stumped with wat it could be i have re flashed iv restarted the box n mg cam 1.38 but still no look the line is in correct and on box but on mg camc1.38 jus says no new ecm all time does any 1 knw problem or have i bern blocked by virgin or sumat as bloke i got box off not replying to thanks any help would be much appricated all connection are fine cheers

Where did you put the line?
is it a line that begins CWS = ?
it needs pasting into newcamd.list which will be in usr/keys folder, if you've flashed the box, you'll need to re-add the line.
VM haven't blocked you, and if you can scan for channels, the cable is still physically connected

The line is in the newcamd.list usr/key folder yea it begins with cws= but there is still no channel bar the ones mentioned i contacted the bloke i got the new line off n hes tested it and working but showing that were offline but the box is conected with Lan cable n done.a network test and all working fine but no i dear it like we cant reach the server but getting internet conection thanks

put your box into deep standby and then restart your router, once the router is back online turn box back on and try again.

Back