ZGEMM H9.2H HELP NEEDED TUNERS NOT WORKING

eileen

TK Supporter
have had my box since feb, working fine,
had woosh build on it, all up to date,
today i flashed it with the grog build
now none of my tuners are working, sat or cable,
thought it might be the dish, so tried an old openbox to get sat feed, worked fine, all tuned in no problem,
is there anything i can try
tuner a was on cable and b was on sat Astra 2E/2F/2G at 28.2°E
tried a blind scan but nothing came up
have been at it all day and getting ziltch, at a loss now
would be greatfull for any ideas or info
or should i just buy new box, cheers

Have you made sure tuners are configured properly on box grog and woosh should detect the tuners have you gone into tuner configuration are they connected properly right ports for them

Have you made sure tuners are configured properly on box grog and woosh should detect the tuners have you gone into tuner configuration are they connected properly right ports for them

it is all set up the way it was before i flashed it, even blind scan couldn't find ought
all wires fine, set up original vermin box, working fine, and old openbox working fine on sat side

Ok so you have verified that sat and VM cables are both working and they are in the correct sockets.
The box needs an internet connection in order to clear the lines/channels - i assume you have put your subs/lines back in after reflashing?

have you done a network test? - or can you download any plugin from plugins>green menu?
Can you get channels 4 and 5 on VM?

thanks for help and advice, took box to friends house to test it, Nada working, box sent back to be replaced, tuners gone, thanks again
was driving me mad, thanks guys

Back