ZGemma Blue subtitles

acer458

Hi

just updated my ZGemma h2h to latest openatv build few weeks ago. Installed wooshbuild infinity and just noticed the subtitles are blue.
Tried to change colour in subtitles menu but no matter what colour I choose it remains blue.
Is this a known bug in openatv/wooshbuild, is there a fix?

Thanks

ps it’s Openatv 6.4 (8/5/20), wooshbuild V10.0, wb config v3.201

Last edited:
Hi

just updated my ZGemma h2h to latest openatv build few weeks ago. Installed wooshbuild infinity and just noticed the subtitles are blue.
Tried to change colour in subtitles menu but no matter what colour I choose it remains blue.

Thanks

Flash it with grogbuild

Hi

Thanks

Same here. New wooshbuild onto openatv 6.2. Blue subtitles here as well. Anyone got a solution without changing builds?

When you press the subtitle button you should be able to press the red :unsure: button and alter the text colour, position etc.
Does that not work?

I fixed this on the chabs "skyNEW" skin , just overwrite the skin.xml file from the link below in /usr/share/enigma2/skyNEW
back up your existing skin.xml file first.
Subtitles now white.
skin.xml

I fixed this on the chabs "skyNEW" skin , just overwrite the skin.xml file from the link below in /usr/share/enigma2/skyNEW
back up your existing skin.xml file first.
Subtitles now white.
skin.xml
Thank you for fix but thanks , Is the SkyNew V2.008_Chababu_all I thought all that is needed is to go into menu > Setup > Audio > Subtitle Settings you can change subtitle colour there. But if you are starting to edit chabs skynew skin please keep us informed, :smiley: also perhaps code changes before and after not everyone wants to overwrite there default skin,
example here are some changes I did to EpgSelection.py so when in epg pressing Channel up down key rather than going to + and - 24hrs it did page up and down when in epg .
I have also changed movie planner got rid of all redundant items that did nothing, but hard to do comparison because file xml layout changed when using open skin designer master.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 2
  • planner.jpg
    planner.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 2
  • planner2.jpg
    planner2.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thank you for fix but thanks , Is the SkyNew V2.008_Chababu_all I thought all that is needed is to go into menu > Setup > Audio > Subtitle Settings you can change subtitle colour there. But if you are starting to edit chabs skynew skin please keep us informed, :smiley: also perhaps code changes before and after not everyone wants to overwrite there default skin,
example here are some changes I did to EpgSelection.py so when in epg pressing Channel up down key rather than going to + and - 24hrs it did page up and down when in epg .
I have also changed movie planner got rid of all redundant items that did nothing, but hard to do comparison because file xml layout changed when using open skin designer master.
Ahhh , sorry about that Urie, just read the thread and didn't know that the option was available via settings.

Ahhh , sorry about that Urie, just read the thread and didn't know that the option was available via settings.
Hey no need to be sorry we are all on these forums to learn and help out whenever possible :smiley: great bunch on here we are all learning everyday.

Back