WilloBuild Zgemma Boxes x3 all no picture

eccoboy

Hi guys, advice needed, 3 Zgemma boxes 2 x H9 and 1 x H2S, all working until this week, now all have VPN running on XE, all import epg fine, but no picture. Android boxes work fine on the same network. 1 Zgemma box has Willobuild and latest 6.4 the other 2 have whooshbuild infinity and 6.4. All 3 won’t play a picture on any channel. I’m a bit stumped and need some help🙏🙏

Hi guys, advice needed, 3 Zgemma boxes 2 x H9 and 1 x H2S, all working until this week, now all have VPN running on XE, all import epg fine, but no picture. Android boxes work fine on the same network. 1 Zgemma box has Willobuild and latest 6.4 the other 2 have whooshbuild infinity and 6.4. All 3 won’t play a picture on any channel. I’m a bit stumped and need some help🙏🙏
What has your provider said?
He has to add your lines to his xe panel, they've probably expired off that which is why they still work on android.
Your provider should have been the first port of call

Assuming when you press menu you see what is on box but no working channel.

If you have freesat on a box does that work also.

What has your provider said?
He has to add your lines to his xe panel, they've probably expired off that which is why they still work on android.
Your provider should have been the first port of call
My provider was my first call, he’s checked the lines on XE and they are live. Tried 2 different VPN’s and still the same. Baffled 🤷‍♂️

My provider was my first call, he’s checked the lines on XE and they are live. Tried 2 different VPN’s and still the same. Baffled 🤷‍♂️
If they worked without a vpn before, I would take that out of the equation first.
Disable vpn.
Reboot the box.
Import bouquets again in xe settings and see if anything plays

If they worked without a vpn before, I would take that out of the equation first.
Disable vpn.
Reboot the box.
Import bouquets again in xe settings and see if anything plays
I’ve always had to use a VPN but I’ve now tried that and it’s still the same, epg populates fine but still no image…

You could try to reset XE plugin and authorize a new code. Also check your video settings as I had someone set his to all resolutions and got black screen until he disabled all resolutions.. Just a thought......

You could try to reset XE plugin and authorize a new code. Also check your video settings as I had someone set his to all resolutions and got black screen until he disabled all resolutions.. Just a thought......
Seems strange that it's gone from three e2 devices at the same time.
Not convinced the provider is being 100% honest here WRT the xe panel

I do hope you checked boxes still have a box Ip and network test done.

Sometimes silly things get overlooked.

Checked video settings, all look correct👍 I’ve reset the XE and the provider has authorised the code too, still the same 🙈

You'll need to try a test line from a different provider, if that works, your provider is telling porkies
Yep, definitely worth a try although I’ve been with my provider for about 4-5 years now and they’ve always been very responsive and reliable. Forgive my ignorance but my service does work on my android box but I’m guessing that’s a different set up to XE entirely?

Yep, definitely worth a try although I’ve been with my provider for about 4-5 years now and they’ve always been very responsive and reliable. Forgive my ignorance but my service does work on my android box but I’m guessing that’s a different set up to XE entirely?
Yes.
He has to add your line to his xe panel, this is where the problem is in my opinion.
Android player doesn't rely on xe panel so it will play fine

Yes.
He has to add your line to his xe panel, this is where the problem is in my opinion.
Android player doesn't rely on xe panel so it will play fine
Ok, that makes sense, I’ll request a test line to see if that makes any difference, is there an area on here where I can request one? It’s been a while!!

Back