Zgemma Flash USB not working

19ben77

I have tried 3 different types of USB flash drive and cannot get the zgemma unit to recognise it at all. I have used the same USB flash drive for a previous 2 boxes for friends but now will not work at all. Can the flash file be sent to the box using DCC in the same way as the line can be?

I had this issue but found the only way I could Flash the box was by inserting the USB in the back while box is powered off and then pressing the reset button at the back of the unit off and on and it would flash ok.

I had this issue but found the only way I could Flash the box was by inserting the USB in the back while box is powered off and then pressing the reset button at the back of the unit off and on and it would flash ok.

Tried this as well as per other comments within the forum on similar issues but zgemma doesn't even recognise a USB having been connected at all. Hoping there is another way to flash the box for the skin.

whats your current image and what image are you wanting to flash both atv and vix have alternative ways to flash via zipfile in hdd

ok initialize the storage device ftp media/hdd create a folder called imagebackups and place the openatv zip file in there.

Now on box press blue button scroll right to flash online/local press blue for local this may not show the image here if not press yellow for devices choose your device go to the imagebackups folder highlight the image and press green to flash

Last edited:
Back