Zgemma H.2H iptv Build?

RamaTech

Hello folks,

Its been a while since I've been on here and I hope you're all keeping well.

Gone are the days of getting vm on my zgemma but I pulled it out recently, dusted it down and powered it up. I have a great itpv provider who has put the line on the zgemma box (H.2H model - OEM Model h3) but I was wondering whats the best option to get it looking well?

I've had a check on here but to be honest would love if someone could point me in the direction of a complete dummies guide. I've went to the Info section on my box and can see its running openATV and V-Skin V2.005?

Is there a way to set it up so it looks something like iptv smarters pro or similar? Hopefully someone can help.

Cheers folks

Its an old box, it may struggle with iptv, best bet would be to go down the Android route, firestick for instance, that way you could get the smarters ap or similar

Thanks for the quick reply mate. I already have it set up on a couple of firesticks and an nvidia shield. The zgemma is in another room and thought I would try to make use of it.

The iptv line is on it and the channels seem to be playing fine but its just a poor set up in terms of looks and build etc. I can't see where movies and tv shows are as well :disappointed:

Thanks for the quick reply mate. I already have it set up on a couple of firesticks and an nvidia shield. The zgemma is in another room and thought I would try to make use of it.

The iptv line is on it and the channels seem to be playing fine but its just a poor set up in terms of looks and build etc. I can't see where movies and tv shows are as well :disappointed:
What plugin are you using for the iptv

I don't know to be honest mate. There is an old vm skin on the box. What is the best way I can do this so it looks decent? Is there an idiots guide somewhere that I can work from? Cheers

I don't know to be honest mate. There is an old vm skin on the box. What is the best way I can do this so it looks decent? Is there an idiots guide somewhere that I can work from? Cheers
Reflash it with grogbuild step by step guide to follow. Its only a matter of time before it will not be any use to play iptv as all streams will be in higher spec which the box cannot decode.

Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Ah that doesn't sound good. I'm out at the moment but I know when the box boots up there is a monkey on the screen. Is that grogbuild?

Is iptv streaming going more advanced?

Ah that doesn't sound good. I'm out at the moment but I know when the box boots up there is a monkey on the screen. Is that grogbuild?

Is iptv streaming going more advanced?
That is grogbuild yes its been mentioned the h2h box was out 6+ years ago and its old now compared to new boxes.

Personally I would do away with the h2h and look to getting a better spec zgemma as your box is going to be slow and sluggish no matter what image you put on it and once providers change to a better codec you ain’t going to get streams to play on a h2h

Back