Zgemma H.2H Problem with Xc-Lite and Options for Loading and removing Bouquests !

bumpy711

Hi

I have been referred to this forum for the support it has around the Zgemma Boxs and Software. I am a novice when it comes to these things unfortunately and if anyone can spare me a bit of advice it will be much appreciated.

Basically I have a subscription for all channels using a sky dish. I have used Openweb if with some success and managed to transfer over Xtreme Editor as suggested.
I have also got on the box XC-Lite and am being advised to use this option 5 and remove all previous bouquets and the upload and scan new ones.

If i can get jedi maker on there i know how to use this but i could do with anyones advice.

If your provider will give you your username password and server url and port number can help you get jedi onto your box via putty if you go into xe there should be options to select xc-lite takes username password and server url and is mainly used for viewing vod press menu in xe plugin then
5. Delete all IPTV & DVB Bouquets
This deletes all bouquets. Even those who did not create XEEV Playlist Editor. So handle it carefully

Hi

I have all of the information you have said username password and url with port number is that something i should PM you as opposed to sending on a message or do you not recommend either?

Thanks for your reply mate

Hi

I have all of the information you have said username password and url with port number is that something i should PM you as opposed to sending on a message or do you not recommend either?

Thanks for your reply mate
Don't post line details publicly or name providers.
Also you are getting confused, you don't need or use a sky dish for iptv, the channels come through the broadband connection

Anyone come across issue of blank screen when you change channels using Jedimaker plugin on a H2s box flashed with openatv 6.2 with whooshbuild installed. Thanks

Back