Zgemma h.2h two tuner dvb-s2 + dvb t2/c hybrid tuner

Hi phl, what line / lines you going to run.
Look in the stickies section, images available there for you to choose from.
Why Vix ?.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

pity you did not do more research on zgemma range as openvix have stopped their use of plugins for those boxes.using an image supported would be better.

a love the vix images am using Vix 4.1.001 with virgin skin works a treat a would recommend that one can get it from download sections on here also if you wanted to be adding extra plugins

its as simple as

Menu
Plugins
Tspanel
Addons..... all the plugins u want

theres also plenty of set up guides on here as well for it

and how does one know what plugins will and will not work from an outside source?

You test it .... how else ? ;)

And if you brick your box you'll know the plugin isn't suitable?

Open ATV is the way to go now. It does everything Vix does and more, as far as the Zgemmas are concerned.

Yes, i think that would be pretty obvious if the box got bricked ! But i agree with the ATV statement try the Wooshbuild:
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/103010-wooshbuild-v4-x-zgemma-h2s-2s-s-openatv-5-3-a.html

;)

Can these boxes have both Cable (VM) and Satellite (Sky) connect and running at the same time as long as you have the appropriate lines?

I have just bought a zgemma h2s and I have got satellite and at the moment it says open atv, is this better or should I download wooshbuild.

wooshbuild is his backup of Open ATV to help you on your way. I personally think a backup is a good idea when you're new, but it's up to you.

Back