Zgemma H.2S or H.2H

Use a windows pc. I had to go to the mothers. That's not what I wanted. Lol

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Save a few quid, there's plenty of free images on here that are already set up. Lines will also likely be more reliable.

H.2S - 2 x Sat tuners - you'll be able to watch and record from sat at the same time (and only need a sat line).
H.2H - 1 x Sat, 1 x Cable - Can get HD through cable, can watch one thing on sat and record another only cable. Will need two separate lines.

Hi Biohead, what two separate lines would I need? Would it be a Cccam and newcamd? Also, do you have a link to where I can ask for both on here?

Thanks

Guys I've run into a slight problem... Purchased all the leads etc, plugged it all in and found that router is not connecting! After a bit of messing about, found that its the splitter that is causing the problem! Any reasons as to why this is happening? I've purchased a 2-way splitter that is 5-1000mhz which what was recommended. Help please?

Have ya got the cables the right way around. As in input and output of the splitter

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Cable box attached to wall was connected to the input, router and H2H box connected to each of the outputs.

Back