Cable Zgemma H1 setup for Virgin cable

Will it ask you when setting the box up or do you have to add this after all setup is done and will this be the same process for Mutant HD51 as well? Thanks

Mutant tuner config will be the same but you will need to learn OScam

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Is your tuner config like this?

Tuner type DVB-C
Configuration mode Enabled
Network ID whatever yours is
Used service scan type Provider
Provider to scan Virgin media UK (6952)

What error are you getting? is it a fresh image or a back up?
Hi when I press tuner configuration all I get is the blue circle but nothing happens sorry I'm new here help would be most appreciated

The lc isn't the best of boxes so it will be hard to find a good backup. I would use a clean image and follow a barebones guide to setup from scratch and keep plugins to a minimum ie no streaming plugins.

I was using openbox until all went bad now gift provider recommended the lc to go with cable gift but hacked off with it everytime u press a button in menu it needs reboot

hey hope your well anyway i have a h1 box and i have both v nd s connection on tune a is 28.8 and tune b is enabled with net cod 00001 since im from leeds but im still having an big issue its still saying tuner timeout for tuner lock can someone please tell me how to sort it out im using openviv

hey hope your well anyway i have a h1 box and i have both v nd s connection on tune a is 28.8 and tune b is enabled with net cod 00001 since im from leeds but im still having an big issue its still saying tuner timeout for tuner lock can someone please tell me how to sort it out im using openviv
Tuner b set to 00000 and in AutoBouquetsMaker set network I'd to 41053.

I tried it but I'm still getting the issue
So manual scan in service searching gives tuner lock? If so check connections are tight also are you paying for a virgin service i.e. internet only? Maybe they've disconnected you from the vm cabinet.

Back