Cable zgemma h1 vm help

covrich

hi guys thanks in advance ive got a zgemma h1 star and use vm ive had it 2 years and its worked flawlessly but just moved and have managed to get the channels back but I have to automatic search everday as it comes up sid message and have to search again also the hd names don't show they just come up as a funny symbol

how far have you moved? just down the road or in a different town/county?
your netID might of changed.

go into ABM and check the area for VM(UK) is the area you are currently in now.
also check that Schedules scan is step up correctly.
You will need to change the NetId in the tuner settings as well - make sure it is the same NetId in the ABM settings so it is consistent

cheers mate ive moved about 15 miles away from Coventry to Birmingham I changed the area code to the Birmingham one and get around 550 channels and how can I sort the net id cheers rich

okay
go to your service searching > tuner configuration then where it says network ID enter the birmingham ID which is :41011 then save

then go to the ABM which is in service searching > AutoBouquetsMaker > providers > VM(UK) - Yes area - 41011 Birmingham 750 then save it then scan through ABM

if that doesn't work I noticed another Birgminham ID which is 41015 Birmingham TDN try that and remember to put that ID in the tuner configuration if you do try that one.

Back