Zgemma H2 Front Display Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiranuk

Hi

I have a Zgemma H2, I might be asking for too much but just wanted to know if it is possible. I wanted to know if there are any plugins that will change the front display panel of the H2, at the moment I have "permanentvfdclock" installed so that it shows the current Time on the Display panel.

What I would like is for the front panel to display the current channel programme I am watching and for it to be scrolling across, for eg "bear grills survival" this would be constantly scrolling across the LED panel at the front of the box.

Is there a plugin that can do this?

Thanks in advance

Not that I know of mate. If there was then one of the whizz kids on here would have it in their build and it would be well in demand. Pity I know :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

the channel display would be good, but the name of the programme wouldn't work well. you'd only get about 4 letters at a time as it scrolled, so no point. that's if it could be done

I don't think there is such a script for the zgemma or any other box for that matter. I think the best you can do is channel name scrolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back