Zgemma h2h - biohead - various nlines and freezing

pdiddy55

Hi,

I've experimented with various nlines on trial here having had severe issues with an nline I bought on ebay. the situation improved considerably but I'm still getting freezing randomly, say every 10 minutes or so. Of course, as most of you are aware the signal strength on this box reports 29 percent so I can't tell if that's the problem, although in my mind it seems to happen mainly on 'big events' like the footy. I've tried using netegar power plugs, using mgcam 1.38. I'm reluctant to pay even more money for an nline when the trial lines seem to freeze and glitch. anyone got any ideas?

cheers, P

Hi dsayer. cheers for the reply. Yes sometimes the wireless drops out, although I've connected the box via the homeplugs. Interestingly my splitter (outside) which splits the router and tv is before the main isolator (inside). So the splitter feeds the isolator which feeds the tv. I could buy an adaptor to bridge the 2 coaxial cables and omit the isolator although not sure if this will make a difference. I do not have any attenuators. It's a shame the zgemma doesn't allow you to examine signal strength due to the 29 percent firmware issue.

If it happens more on big events - it's your line provider. That's a sign there's too much demand on the server.

Back