Cable zgemma h2h combo

well what a cock end I dint have the cable in the rf input I had it in the tuner b conection LOL
service scan is now finding channels so now where getting somewhere at last... only found 93 channels at the min tho is that all ?

Attachments

• 20181209_124843.jpg
    20181209_124843.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
also my supply has send me an n line details and cws details what do I do with those ? its not a file just writing

As the box now finds channels as user is now sober i wonder should his image be updated first before trying to add his lines?maybe abm wont work?

latest image,not the oldest heheh,i do believe there are many images like wooshbuild infinity on you tube.
Bit like the old kv you had to keep upto date to keep things working.

ive just downloaded whooshbuild 6 but do I need infinity
all wooshbuild images are now redundant apart from infinity, 5, 6 and 7 are no longer updated or supported
download openatv6.2 and flash that, then follow infinity installation thread, there is no infinity download

Dont forget to save your sat line and cfg file to pc before reflashing any box.
newcamd.list and mg_cfg.

right updated channels back apart from subbed channels just need to get line in now ?
6.1 isnt supported any longer so it might not work well for much longer, you well then need to go with 6.2 anyway, so you should just do this now to save yourself the hassle later.

6.1 isnt supported any longer so it might not work well for much longer, you well then need to go with 6.2 anyway, so you should just do this now to save yourself the hassle later.

You are wasting your time Graham, I've been telling him this for the past 48 hours, everyone has, but he asks questions, ignores the answers and then does what he wants.

You are wasting your time Graham, I've been telling him this for the past 48 hours, everyone has, but he asks questions, ignores the answers and then does what he wants.
Ah well, makes you wonder why he came on in the first place, suppose he will let us know if he gets it sorted.

Might start calling him Mendi:grimacing::grin:

sometimes we have to start with a supported image or start again next week?

Back