Zgemma H2H losing channels during night

Hi could do with some help please. I've recently replaced my vm line for my zgemma h2h box and now when I switch box off at night and switch it back on in the morning I've noticed that all my channels have gone and I have to reboot the box to get them back on again? switched box off this morning for a few hours and same again? tia

when you say turning the box off, do you mean just putting it in standby or are you actually powering it off?

It does sound like its powered off at rear and cam has not started to kick in,but channels are still there?

yes cactikid switch red button on remote to put it in standby, few hours later press red button and just get black screen(no channels). I then have to press white button on back to reboot and its all good again

rather than turning power off and back on with button on the back, press the menu button and select InfoPanel -> Softcam Panel and press the green button to restart the cam and see if that brings everything back up.

Turning the box off with the white button on the back without putting in deep standby first is not recommended

If cam does not autostart you will have a blank screen,also just to clarify if you pressed the menu button that works and not an image issue?

yes using mgcamd and cant find L value in mg_fg
Best to use a linux compatible editor to view the file. Notepad++ is one example.

You will have a line like this
Code:
L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

Change it to
Code:
L: { 00 }

Attach your mg_cfg here if you want someone to have a look at it for you.

Back