Cable Zgemma h2h - no cam issue

j4wdx

Hi,

I'm having issues with my zgemma h2h box, my box just randomly froze and the ccam information has disappeared. I've restarted the box but the cam information is still blank, so I accessed the box via filezilla and checked the information via usr/keys and the all the ccam information is there, so I restarted the box over and again but still no cam information is showing under ccam.

I'm stuck as what to do next?

Press blue button on remote, go to softcam panel and check to see if cccam is running. If it is try stopping it and then restart it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Press blue button on remote, go to softcam panel and check to see if cccam is running. If it is try stopping it and then restart it again

That's the problem it says no cam, so I tried adding it again via filezilla, then restarted the box but still it says no cam. Somehow the cam has disappeared and I'm not able to add it again. When I access the box via windows 10 or filezilla I can see the ccam file with the line details but somehow it won't show under softcam panel.

Have you tried deleting the plugin and re-installing? As a last resort you could save your line details and reflash the box if all else has failed.

I had the same issue on saturday.

I installed wooshbuild on my hth then decided i would use a wifi adaptor instead of ethernet.

In the process off doing all that i lost the gift, all channels stopped working.

I ended up putting the ccam line on a usb stick, attaching it to the box and using the ccam updater plugin. This worked a treat.

Just deleted the plugin and started again! Everything is working now but still don't know what happened for it to disappear from the box!

I to have a issue now if anyone can point me in the right direction, I changed from VIX to Wooshbuild 6 and ive used the USB Cam Importer but i still only get the FTA channels, I have gone on the softcam panel and selected cam1 as mgcamd_1.38r1 and done the restart and nothing no paid channels and it flashes up the message (no new ecm info) i have checked with filezilla and the newcamd is in the usr/keys with a oscam_atv folder and mg_cfg.

Any advice please and thank you in advance..

I have just changed for VIx to Openatv and had the same problem (no cam) :: My problem was that I had put my line in the wrong plave (shud have been in newcamd..) :: I'm now up and running...

Back