WooshBuild zgemma h2h openatv 6.4 line problem

alvinder1

hi guys have a zgemma h2h ov my dads . he had cable and iptv on it running whooshbuild on 6.2. the box keeps locking up like its having ram issues but when i install just openatv 6.4 with just iptv running it works fine. the question is hopw can i get his line that needs mgcamd 1.45 to run so he can watch virmin with subtitles and epg as he is hard of hearing .... any pointers please as when i install whooshbuild it gets laggy and the box runs sweet without whoosh. not that whooshbuild is bad as i have it on my h9combo and it works a treat just the h2h is old now . thanks in adevance

Flash openatv 6.4
Install sofcatm feeds
Install mgcamd 1.45 from plugin server, do not use ipk
transfer line

Or do as above but use oscam instead

You have an Arm receiver, OP has a mipsel receiver. There is no 1.45 mgcamd for arm receivers.

Use notepad++ instead of windows notepad to edit the oscam sample configs and it is easy.

Best you start your own thread as your receiver is different.

Last edited:
You have an Arm receiver, OP has a mipsel receiver. There is no 1.45 mgcamd for arm receivers.

Use notepad++ instead of windows notepad to edit the softcam sample configs and it is easy.

Best you start your own thread as your receiver is different.
Mgcamd 1.35 is not in the atv softcam feeds abu for the arm boxes.Does it still work ??

no channles so I was told to update to 1.45
You cannot use 1.45 on your box as been mentioned.Use oscam. Who ever told you to use 1.45 is talking daft if they new your box was arm based. When abu replies on 1.35 and there is an arm based version but think its only certain boxes it will run on. I will ask him to put it back into the plugin feeds.

Last edited:
there is an Arm version available (1.35A). Somebody just used a binary editor to modify it. It won't work on Virgin or 19.2.

You are better off moving to oscam

there is an Arm version available (1.35A). Somebody just used a binary editor to modify it. It won't work on Virgin or 19.2.

You are better off moving to oscam
That cleared that up as postings all over the place saying to use it on cable boxes. 5 or 6 forums i am on keep seeing the same thing posted. (y)

Are there any advantages in the different versions of oscam ? i'm using oscam-stable at the moment with newcamd for Sly UK. Going to be fitting motorised dish do I need to change oscam type ?

Are there any advantages in the different versions of oscam ? i'm using oscam-stable at the moment with newcamd for Sly UK. Going to be fitting motorised dish do I need to change oscam type ?
I tried both oscam-emu and oscam-stable on fixed multi-sat dish, but always find oscam-emu is best for all satellites especially 19.2E.
Using Zgemma H5 with OpenATV 6.4, MetrixHD skin and NO build.

Oscam stable will never be updated until
Newer version is better
Oscam emu is based with soft keys
You probably noticed in the softcam feed
Oscam trunk is updated long before stable

Back