WooshBuild zgemma h2h openatv 6.4 line problem

@ linesman66, Oscam emu you can add your line to I have done that before but the soft keys do they clear some channels on other sats and do they update.
got my new 97cm motorised dish kit came on saturday but some things missing the motor for one :confused:
We had discussion on other thread you said, Your reference Satellite for Scotland is 5 west. I got these details from dishpointer site.

Latitude: 55.4392°
Longitude: -4.6097°

Satellite: 5W EUTELSAT 5 West A
Elevation: 26.8°
Azimuth (true): 180.5°
Azimuth (magn.): 182.6°
Will that be correct is that the correct satellite ? using Zgemma h9 combo openatv 6.4 with woosbuild.

In dishpointer.com
Enter post code
Motorised/arrow to the right
Select true south
Use them settings to find true south

@linesman66 only had motorised choice True South / True North
here are results

Latitude: 55.4391°
Longitude: -4.6100°

Satellite Data
Name: True South / True North
Distance: 38904km

Dish Setup Data
Motor Latitude: 55.4°
Declination Angle: 7.7°
Dish Elevation: --°
Azimuth (true): 180.0°
Azimuth (magn.): 182.1°

The elevation information is above the
Zoom in zoom out cursor

Satellite: True South / True North
Elevation: 27.6°
Azimuth (magn.): 182.7°

The elevation information is above the
Zoom in zoom out cursor

Satellite: True South / True North
Elevation: 27.6°
Azimuth (magn.): 182.7°
I was copying details from bottom part I had not clicked on the green marker when I moved it to correct position. Completely different place it put marker since yesterday :smiley: yesterday was just next garden today next block about six gardens. Isit that accurate when you position pointer manually.

I tried both oscam-emu and oscam-stable on fixed multi-sat dish, but always find oscam-emu is best for all satellites especially 19.2E.
Using Zgemma H5 with OpenATV 6.4, MetrixHD skin and NO build.
I have today changed my softcam from oscam-emu to oscam-trunk-ipv4only (1.20+svn11581-r0) as it works better for 19.2E DE.

Last edited:
I have today changed my softcam from oscam-emu to oscam-trunk-ipv4only (1.20+svn11581-r0) as it works better for 19.2E DE.
On Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4 with WooshBuild Infinity I have now removed the above, and installed these two Softcams:
oscam-emu (1.20+git1830)
oscam-smod (1.20+git2180)

with this oscam.conf file:
Oscam freezing problems
All working great with Euro satellites 13.0E, 19.2E, 23.5E.

Back