Zgemma h2h vm channel freezing

My box is a h2h , I take it from dangerous,s response that online checker is not a good idea ! I'm gonna try my box at a friends see if it freezes using his vm router will let you guys know how it pans out
If you need your line testing, VIP members or vets can usually be trusted.
Entering line details into websites is a no no as they share your details with the whole world, your line would not last very long doing this.

Had the exact same problem since around Wednesday last week, my mate that also bought his from the same source went exactly the same way, freezes after 20 seconds every channel. The guy next door that got his elsewhere is running fine. I'm taking it to be a server issue but the source is currently away on holiday for 2 weeks :( . I got the zgemma plug and play. I was using Firesticks and android boxes kodi and IPTV and finding them quite easy to set up from scratch, thought it time to be looking into the how to on this. Will be following with interest and trying a few things Ive seen. Will let you know if I have any joy ;)

Yeah. Definitely sounds like an issue with the server you're using. If things don't improve, then I'd suggest shopping around for a more stable server. Get a few test lines and go with the one that suits you the best in terms of stability.

Superb, notice the terrestrial freeview channels appear to working fine, not the HD ones though, is it easy enough to add the info for the new server and are there any reliable folk on here? Fleabay was where I obtained the plug and play box.

Superb, notice the terrestrial freeview channels appear to working fine, not the HD ones though, is it easy enough to add the info for the new server and are there any reliable folk on here? Fleabay was where I obtained the plug and play box.
Yes it's fairly straightforward to add your line details to your box. I personally use the Mgcamd softcam on my boxes. Very easy to set up with your line details. There's just 2 files needed which your supplier would give you. There are also a few tutorials on here about how to add your line details to your box over ftp. There are a few good members on here that can help you out with a test line. Post a request for a test line in the cable server request thread.

It's a server problem , your provider needs to tweak his Oscam settings. One of the servers i use has fixed the problem 2 days ago and now running sweet again.

Back