Zgemma h2h

bobcatsky

Hi guys not been on and got up to date for a while, but can anyone fill me in if the builds for the h2h are still working on virmin, or sly or both?? if so which build are people thinking is the best to use?? thanks in advance guys!! also one last thing which line/lines are needed and can anyone dm me a person who they have had good success with.. thanks very much. been using iptv and its starting to get a bit fustrating...

Theres quite a few builds you can use theres wooshbuild infinity grog free range build dsayers2014 backup image willo build there is a thread further down the forum with all the builds in as for sat and cable lines there is request threads as for iptv probably havnt found the right provider

Theres quite a few builds you can use theres wooshbuild infinity grog free range build dsayers2014 backup image willo build there is a thread further down the forum with all the builds in as for sat and cable lines there is request threads as for iptv probably havnt found the right provider
Yeh i no there is a lot of diffrent builds but was trying to find out which people are prefering to use and which people are having no issues using, and yeh prob write with the iptv provider lol thanks dude

I use grogg build freerange mate had no problem easy setup video if needed but tells you everything once starts flashing! If using vermin you can expect to pay between £30 £80..... if you get freezing every 40 seconds on channels it’s cache servers which to be honest ok on main channels but some channels will freeze! You find someone who knows what there on about and top end servers using local cards more expensive but quality

Back