Zgemma h2h

Anyone in Manchester area able to redo my Zgemma h2h box cable and sat as the kids have fooked it up and nothing is there no channels even free view don't show

Thats why you always need a back up done on an enigma2 box, I take it you havent done one, what image and build is/was on your box?

hi guys i cant get skysports golf or skysports premier or main event on my box i followed grog builds instruction on this forum but still no joy the box i have is a zgemma h2h with OPEN ATV 6.1 by grog build i contacted my line supplier he he said i need to update ABM but ive tried that 10 times using grog builds instructions
can you help ??
the ABM is already fully updated at 3 i can see skysports golf and the other two channels being picked up but on the EPG the channels start at 503 then 509 510 then jumps up to 519
thanks
bill

You know your on an old build 6.1 and current is 6.4 i believe. Might have to wait for sports viewers to answer if that channel is working on cable?

hi guys i cant get skysports golf or skysports premier or main event on my box i followed grog builds instruction on this forum but still no joy the box i have is a zgemma h2h with OPEN ATV 6.1 by grog build i contacted my line supplier he he said i need to update ABM but ive tried that 10 times using grog builds instructions
can you help ??
the ABM is already fully updated at 3 i can see skysports golf and the other two channels being picked up but on the EPG the channels start at 503 then 509 510 then jumps up to 519
thanks
bill
Most sky sports channels don't work on cable now. .
Only news mix football and racing clear

I have a Zgemma h2h box with vermin cable but moving house and it doesn't have vermin can I just use it with broadband or sky.

If you have a sky dish at your new house, then yes, you can get what channels remain on sat, around 100, still worth getting a sub for, plus you can still run iptv on there too.

Yes it's got Sky but I was thinking of just getting a cheap broadband. So i could still use freeview and iptv and the built in E2istream for movies and series.

Back