Zgemma H2S Help please!!

DKJ

I have previously used the Openbox V8s and have just bought a Zgemma H2S, I have tried to buy a 12 month gift from my usual provider but have been asked if i have VIX & idream on my box I have no idea where I can get this can anyone help me please?

---------- Post Merged at 09:42 PM ----------

If this doesn't make sense please tell me I have never used a forum before, please accept my appologise!!

U can have different software versions on ur box like atv, pli, vix etc.
If u turn ur box off and on whats the image on screen say starting up?

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

Idream or dreambox control center or filezilla are ftp clients to communicate with the box from ur pc

Is ur box set up and running yet?

Thank you for replying, no I get it in the post tomorrow, I have requested the 12 month gift but he asked me about VIX & iDream I had no idea what he was talking about. I hope it's not a silly question but should i get it all setup first?

request a test line from the stickies in the general satellite section. Then you can have a play and learn how to install before you buy your line

hi,

I have connected my zgemma h2s box up and it is showing open atv 5.1. I have downloaded the files as above but i am unsure what to do with them now can anyone please help?

Back