Zgemma h2s, IPTV & Jedi Maker Xtreme

kevinab

Firstly I hope I have posted this on the correct thread, apologies if I haven't.

I have been trying for ages without success to put my IPTV sub on my Zgemma h2s box, this has included getting help from the IPTV provider.

On Saturday I spent time reading posts on Techkings and decided to have a go myself & I found some really great information and decided to try to use Jedi Maker Xtreme, let me point out my limited knowledge on setting up IPTV and I will follow the instructions given to me, not always knowing the logic behind it.

After installing Jedi Xtreme and following a really excellent step by step guide I have now managed to make more progress than I thought possible.

The problem I am having is when I use the programme up / down to view channels I find that some channels will play and others won't sometimes a channel will play(for example BBC1)) but the next channel (BBC2) will not and so on, occasionally two consecutive channels may play but then the next channel will not.

I have discovered that if I use the programme selector to pick the channel immediately after the blank channel then go to the channel immediately before the blank channel next time I select the channel that was blank 9 times out of 10 the channel will then play.

But then a channel that previously played shows a blank, I hope this makes sense.

The other thing I have noticed is that the EPG is not populated. ANY help would be most appreciated.

Menu
Firstly I hope I have posted this on the correct thread, apologies if I haven't.

I have been trying for ages without success to put my IPTV sub on my Zgemma h2s box, this has included getting help from the IPTV provider.

On Saturday I spent time reading posts on Techkings and decided to have a go myself & I found some really great information and decided to try to use Jedi Maker Xtreme, let me point out my limited knowledge on setting up IPTV and I will follow the instructions given to me, not always knowing the logic behind it.

After installing Jedi Xtreme and following a really excellent step by step guide I have now managed to make more progress than I thought possible.

The problem I am having is when I use the programme up / down to view channels I find that some channels will play and others won't sometimes a channel will play(for example BBC1)) but the next channel (BBC2) will not and so on, occasionally two consecutive channels may play but then the next channel will not.

I have discovered that if I use the programme selector to pick the channel immediately after the blank channel then go to the channel immediately before the blank channel next time I select the channel that was blank 9 times out of 10 the channel will then play.

But then a channel that previously played shows a blank, I hope this makes sense.

The other thing I have noticed is that the EPG is not populated. ANY help would be most appreciated.
Menu setup epg then epg importer blue for sources tick rytec at top all in that box then UK sat/vm tick all in that box then at very bottom will be your iptv provider tick that green to save yellow to import and wait till imported then should have epg as for blank screens that could be provider related

Menu

Menu setup epg then epg importer blue for sources tick rytec at top all in that box then UK sat/vm tick all in that box then at very bottom will be your iptv provider tick that green to save yellow to import and wait till imported then should have epg as for blank screens that could be provider related
Thank you so much for your help, the EPG is populating now and if it means doing a bit more clicking on the programme channel selecter the get the channels to play then so be it.
I wonder also if you could give me your opinion. I have noticed that I am getting the 'Spin dryer' buffer when I am changing channels and am considering buying the Zgemma i55 Plus 4K PTV box. Do you think that this would be an upgrade on my H2S? Thanks again for your help.

It would mate but it's only an iptv box has no sat tuners or cable tuners so it would depend what you want from your box

It would mate but it's only an iptv box has no sat tuners or cable tuners so it would depend what you want from your box
To be honest I'm not really sure how the sat or cable tuners work, I have only really used my current Zgemma box for IPTV. Appreciate you taking the time to help me .

stick with the h2s...........no need to change to i55 4k just yet.............

If just for iptv then the box would do mate you mantioned
Thank you,, I realise there are loads of alternatives to the Zgemma, but in my lmited experience when the Zgemma is running well I am really happy with the picture quality.

He may have moved panel software that doesn't support xc codes, have you tried downloading m3u and sending to box then see if jedimakerxtream will create bouquets from that.

He may have moved panel software that doesn't support xc codes, have you tried downloading m3u and sending to box then see if jedimakerxtream will create bouquets from that.

I've got the m3u downloaded yes which works via vlc player. What do you mean by sending to box? FTP to a certain folder?

Yes send it to the same location as playlists.txt. Then in jedimakerxtream choose settings make sure local m3u file location is the same.

You should then see it in playlist. If that works then it isn't compatible with Xtream codes api.

Yes send it to the same location as playlists.txt. Then in jedimakerxtream choose settings make sure local m3u file location is the same.

You should then see it in playlist. If that works then it isn't compatible with Xtream codes api.

Ok so that's worked. It see's the M3U file in playlist and has created the bouquets from it.

So this means it isn't compatible with XC API - Is that a bad thing and am i restricted from some kind of functionality?

I don't think you can link epg but I'm not sure plus you'll need to manually download and send m3u when channels are updated.

E2M3U2BOUQUET plugin might work

I don't think you can link epg but I'm not sure plus you'll need to manually download and send m3u when channels are updated.

E2M3U2BOUQUET plugin might work

Is there a way to remove IPTV bouquets created from Jedi. I've setup E2M3U but not sure whether its actually worked so want to start from a clean slate?

Back