Zgemma H2S not booting

XC60

Help
Read some previous threads but not helping.
Copied Openatv files to usb, changed file to 'force' and still no effect. Tried rear and front usb port.
Keeps looping with VIX and lots of script. Stupidly pressed Factory Reset but no idea where to go from here.

Can you upload the log details , also did you have a usb inserted for storage before it started looping

You are in the same boat as many others who struggle to FLSH, something that isnt often covered is that a simple fat32 format may not enough prep for the USB, if its a used USB you are using to flash you need to low level format it before giving it a fat32 format, several tools available to do this but I stick with HDDGURU, its slower than many other formatting tools but it does a good job. Once the USB has been prepared correctly it should flash the box providing you have the right base software for your system loaded onto it.

You are in the same boat as many others who struggle to FLSH, something that isnt often covered is that a simple fat32 format may not enough prep for the USB, if its a used USB you are using you need to low level format the USB before giving it a fat32 format, several tools available to do this but I stick with HDDGURU, its slower than many other formatting tools but it does a good job. Once the USB has been prepared correctly it should flash the box providing you have the right base software for your system loaded onto it.
If the memory the internal memory is full up it does not matter what you try via usb it will not flash,Only way to recover the box then is via tenet commands

Fomatted usb a few times reloaded files and it has just come up ATV. Looks like the (kingston) usb was playing up, was about to go for another usb as computer message was asking if to fix usb hence the numerous formatting.
cheers everyone

Fomatted usb a few times reloaded files and it has just come up ATV. Looks like the (kingston) usb was playing up, was about to go for another usb as computer message was asking if to fix usb hence the numerous formatting.
cheers everyone
Low level format as beaky said using hddguru and when you insert the usb into pc if it picks up the usb then a reformat fat 32 will fix any issues

Our systems are Linux based so a Windows PC will ask to repair the USB before it can read it, IF you format rather than repair you may need to start with a fresh low-level format or it won't FLSH

Our systems are Linux based so a Windows PC will ask to repair the USB before it can read it, IF you format rather than repair you may need to start with a fresh low-level format or it won't FLSH
That is what i meant ,If laptop recognizes the usb when inserted low level format via hddguru then fat 32 but if the pc does not recognize the usb it will be to damaged to use

I hear what you're saying that's when I turn to disc management to place the disc in a raw state & try again which often works but not always

Try a different psu make sure you've low level format the usb download the correct openatv image for your box extract the zgemma file open it if there is a file that says noforce rename to force put the zgemma folder onto usb and put in back of box and turn on by white button and should flash

Back